Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I love quilting

I have dreamed for years of being able to stay at home and make quilts all day long and finally I have my chance!  I am now starting a new career as a Long Arm Quilter and loving every minute of it.  I have the most wonderful husband in the world and he is making it possible for me to travel down this new exciting path!  We enjoy scuba diving together so I am making him a special quilt as a Thank You  making all my dreams come true.  I still have to add the silhouette of the scuba diver to it before I can put it on the Long Arm and Quilt it.   It makes such a beautiful window curtain that I sometimes think maybe I won't quilt it, maybe I'll just leave it on the window of my studio....what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. It's looking Great!!!! It does make a good window treatment. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete